Jasmine N. Ramezanzadeh is a law clerk with G&B Law LLP. Ms. Ramezanzadeh’s previous experience as a law clerk included working with a Pasadena, CA law firm where she drafted legal documents including settlement demands, discovery motions, and other correspondence. She served as a legal intern for Numedia Studios in Los Angeles, a compliance intern for Central Health Plan of California, and as a legal extern for Techstyle Fashion Group.
- J.D., LMU Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, May 2021
- B.A., University of Washington, Seattle, WA, June 2016
- Loyola Scholarship; Dean’s Service Award, Spring 2021
- Student Bar Association, President, Fall 2020 – Spring 2021
- Loyola Law School Office of Admissions, Student Ambassador, Spring 2019 – Spring 2021
- Iranian Law Students Association, Vice-President, Fall 2019 – Spring 2021
- Study Abroad: Rome, Italy; Budapest, Hungary; and Prague, Czech Republic